Applied Analytics driving ROAS for Streaming
Operam’s historical performance audit reveals need for revamped targeting ad audience strategy for a Partner’s new platform.
Leverage the Partner’s IP and first-party data resources to acquire customers at scale for their new streaming app, prioritizing incremental member signups and increased viewership among existing members.
A deep-dive analysis of historical performance data revealed a pattern of inefficient budget allocations that hurt ROI. Given short and rigid campaign flights, platforms were not given sufficient time to optimize their ad delivery, leading to suboptimal results.
As a solution, Operam’s Media Team designed an always-on UA initiative that provided the media continuity necessary for algorithms to optimize their delivery toward key converting audiences. The strategy had three core pillars:
- Dynamic Product Ad creative units via a Facebook alpha test leveraged a user’s historic Page activity to dynamically display recommended titles, avoiding the need to start and stop upon new title releases.
- Operam used conversion-optimized video campaigns in order to further refine the algorithm’s understanding of audiences, cultivated by engaging title- and genre-specific creative variants.
- Incrementality testing ensured our optimization of creative delivery and targeting yielded performance lifts to CPA.
Following an implementation of this insight-oriented evergreen approach, Operam saw CPAs drop by over 55%.
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: