In this role, the primary responsibility is serving as day-to-day client lead, including client communication and supervising plan development, implementation, and reporting. You are also responsible for supporting account associates and their professional development. Responsibilities Account Management and Client Services
Client Team Leadership
- Serve as day-to-day client partner, managing communication and account strategy
- Understand client goals/objectives, and develop strategic recommendations to achieve them
- Serve as a thought leader to deepen client relationships
- Participate in client presentations and demonstrate ability to "read the room"
- Partner with Growth department to implement a testing roadmap
- Partner with Product to promote SaaS and encourage client adoption
- Escalate opportunities to expand services with current clients
- Strategic management of plan development, execution, and analysis
- Oversee initial media plan build and ongoing updates, reviewing and polishing for AMD review
- Prep media authorizations and monitor actualized spend
- Monitor execution and performance, sharing optimization recommendations with buyers
- Supervise asset management and support account associate
- Manage campaign financials and confirm accuracy of billing, forecast, etc.
- Leverage proprietary technology effectively and efficiently
- Oversee project organization, seeking ways to improve workflow and escalating pain points
- Manage deliverables, ensuring accuracy and client-readiness
- Manage reports, partnering to analyze data and review insights
- Craft narrative in reports, drafting the flow of information, for AMD review
- Own one-off requests
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Lead internal and vendor meetings, supervising agendas and follow ups
- Train and nurture direct reports
- Onboard and train associate in accounts, media strategy, and leadership, as well as the specifics of the client's business and industry
- Develop goals with specific timelines; Objectively and constructively evaluate performance
- Empower direct report and recognize opportunities to help them grow outside of their regular responsibilities (trainings, conferences, etc.)
- Monitor their workload during regular 1:1s
- Partner with manager to develop growth plan and seek opportunities to learn new skills, including:
- Attend conferences
- Participate in manager training
- Stay up to date on competitive industry and media landscape
- Advocate for Operam within the industry and with clients
- Assist in developing case studies, award submissions, POVs, etc.
- Seek out opportunities to expand services with current clients
- Learn, use, and promote Operam technology
- Foster external vendor relationships
- Attend and participate in internal meetings and collaborate with other departments (L&Ls, trainings, etc.)
- Lead select internal meetings
- Support inter-agency projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field from an accredited university or college
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in account management, digital media, marketing, ad networks, etc.
- Successful project and/or account management experience a plus
- Enthusiasm for the media industry and the digital space. Knowledge of digital media and marketing landscape, including concepts, trends, data sources, etc.
- Experience working with clients and managing day-to-day deliverables
- High level of curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable analyzing data and providing actionable insights to meet client goals
- Strong verbal and written communication, able to translate data into ideas
- Comfortable in a presentation environment
- Keen attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills, capable of managing multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Well versed in G-Suite (Google docs, etc.), Keynote, Microsoft Excel, etc.
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.