AMD, Paid Search & SocialRole Summary:
We’re looking for an intelligent, collaborative team leader with the ability to conceptualize and articulate media and marketing strategy holistically. You will help oversee the overall strategy and execution of performance-based media plans that deliver against key business-level performance objectives.
Lead integrated media strategy, planning, and buying. Your focus will be on driving and executing innovative and effective media strategies across a robust mix of digital channels including social, search, programmatic and OOHl to drive awareness, engagement, and sales for our clients. Responsibilities:
Experience / Skills:
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Brand, Content, Media, Mobile, Social Media, Distribution and Product.
- Clearly identify Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting for all tactics prior to implementation and provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics
- Partner with analytics to improve reporting capabilities/marketing dashboards and develop an understanding of related metrics (e.g. LTV, churn, etc.)
- Create and implement acquisition testing & learning agenda, drive A/B and multivariate testing programs to continually improve channel performance.
- Oversee campaign planning, performance management, budgets and optimizations in support of client’s business goals
- Identify incremental strategy recommendations for clients
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Stay informed on the most up-to-date on media platforms, tools, & industry trends
- Proactively seek out innovative solutions
- Digital media experience including SEM, Social Media, Web Analytics, Online Media, Digital Video, Mobile
- Strong analytical skills and understanding in AB testing
- An ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis into insights and strategies
- Ambitious and a natural team leader with the ability to conceptualize and articulate a marketing strategy on a consistent basis
- Tag, pixel and audience management knowledge
- Expert at social media and marketing, including platform best practices
- Able to translate client business oglas into actionable media plans and strategies
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong client-facing presentation skills and demonstrated client relationships
- Familiarity with reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years of experience in managing performance marketing campaigns for a recognized media agency or in-house media planning/buying team
- Familiar with tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Excel, Paid Social platforms and Google Analytics
Have a passion for the digital space and experience planning and executing successful paid search & social campaigns across various channels. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful data-driven campaigns and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team. About Operam
At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content. Ideal Candidates:We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.