At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content. Ideal candidates:
Have a passion for the digital space and experience in digital planning across various channels. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful results and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
This role is responsible for executing all day-to-day digital media execution and client service activities associated with assigned account(s). Must be able to provide media planning recommendations and offers resourceful problem- solving, both internally and externally, while maintaining client relationships. Responsibilities:
Experience / Skills:
- Manage preparation of media plans and other deliverables
- Execute media plan implementation
- Execute buy stewardship, conducts campaign analysis, and makes optimization recommendations as necessary to achieve client goals and objectives
- Lead ad trafficking and financial reconciliation as part of the media management process
- Provide pacing reports and insights to clients
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Proactively seek out innovative solutions
- Basic media math and understanding of comScore
- Basic knowledge of Double Click Manager
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 1 + years of experience at a competitive advertising or media agency focusing in Digital planning (relative experience considered)
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office Products
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.