The Executive Assistant will provide day-to-day tactical assistance, sales administration support, project planning/tracking and overall strategic operational support to Executive Level Management to achieve key target markers, goals and initiatives through operational excellence. Responsibilities
- Proactively integrate and manage calendars, optimizing technological functions, including scheduling and outreach to senior leadership and key relationships including but not limited to: clients, advisors, partners, board of directors and investors.
- Supports key sales initiatives using the CRM both through data entry and reporting.
- Draft and maintain compliant meeting minutes, draft summary discussion notes, create project plans and timelines, track key deliverables and delegate responsibilities accordingly to streamline efficiencies as directed by executive level management.
- Manage all local, domestic and international travel and meeting arrangements as necessary, including venue reservations, catering, and securing applicable technology.
- Manage, review and organize and organization electronic communication sources and draft/ respond on behalf of Executive Level Management.
- Provide key escalation support and track based on review of gathered sources of communication to ensure completion.
- Exercises the highest degree of confidentiality, sound judgement, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism at all times.
- Responsible for the expense management and reporting.
- Uses initiative and independent judgment by responding to requests, providing information and resolving problems.
- Facilitates communication between Executive Management and other leadership with promptness and clarity.
- Partners with office managers to provide amenities and support for executive meetings and operations.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time within scope and within budget by developing project scopes, objectives, and ensuring feasibility.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation and ways of measuring project performance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors on behalf of Executive level Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, marketing or communications related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience supporting C-level executives with a focus on sales and/or marketing
- Sales Administration experience
- Experience managing projected sales planning and tracking using the latest technology (i.e. Salesforce)
- Expert level proficiency in technology including Apple/Mac products, G-Suite and Microsoft systems, specifically calendaring and scheduling
- Previous experience working in Tech a huge plus!
- High proficiency in drafting communications for large and niche audiences
- Availability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight or guidance
- Proven track record of maintaining effectiveness on multiple simultaneous projects
- Previous CRM experience (Salesforce) a huge plus!
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Some personal work and special duties as assigned
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology. We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.