At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content. Ideal Candidate:
Have a passion for the digital space and experience in planning and executing successful paid & social campaigns across various channels. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects, supervising the strategy and execution of data-driven campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently, part of a team and dedicated to the growth and development of others. Role Summary:
This role is responsible for overall management, execution and strategy of all social and search platforms and providing clients with insights. Responsibilities:
- Experience directly planning, executing, and reporting successful social & search campaigns across various channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google, Bing etc.)
- Oversee the day to day campaign management, budget and optimization best practices are adhered to within the team
- Collaborating closely with other Media practices, Account, Creative, Social Strategy and Measurement teams to ensure that work is strategically aligned and on brief.
- Flawlessly run media using a variety of methods including Operam products and APIs.
- Stay up to date on new ad products and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals and how they work with your media plan.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the capabilities of API partners and be able to test and apply them to client/campaign objectives. Develop relationships with current platform partners to help influence product roadmaps based on specific client needs.
- Partner with Strategy & Analytics team to use real-time data, testing, and campaign learnings to effectively optimize and manage campaigns.
- Leverage planning and forecasting tools within platforms to inform budgets, bid strategies, and target audiences.
- Provide guidance and insights to clients and associates
- Mentor, train and development team associates
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Participate in development of paid social media program strategies and analysis for clients, collaborating closely with other Media practices,
- Ability to work flexible hours to adapt to the real-time nature of the social space and available during non-business hours for posting and optimizing as needed.
Experience / Skills:
- Learn, use, and promote Operam technology
- Attend and participate in internal meetings and collaborate with other departments (L&Ls, trainings, etc.)
- Participate in inter-agency projects
- Foster external vendor relationships
- Knowledge of media attribution, tagging, and brand monitoring solutions
- Knowledge of ad targeting and media optimization methodologies
- Understanding of auction marketplaces with the ability to manage bid pricing and optimization levers
- Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA).
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Effective at project management and ability to re-prioritize while operating within a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 2+ years of experience in media planning/buying or ad operations.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in self-service capacity within social platforms. Ideally, the candidate will have experience working in both API partner UIs (ex. Brand Networks, 4C, Kinetic Social), as well as on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and other social platforms.
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office Products
- Media technology tools
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.