Driving Incremental Reach and Brand Lift Using Snap
A fast casual restaurant chain is building healthier communities by connecting people with real food. As a regular customer and the newest and youngest investor, an Olympic tennis champion wants to speak to future generations about the importance of what they eat. Since sponsorships between athletes and brands have historically overflowed with unhealthy options for individuals, the community, and the planet, our partner wants the future of fast food to be different.
Our partner wanted to highlight its partnership with the tennis star. It launched a branded food item, with the tennis player to increase brand awareness, action intent and recommendation intent.
Operam used Snap as part of a broader strategic media mix to generate both reach and impact for the tennis campaign. Running a combination of short- and long-form Snap ads and Snap commercials drove both quantity and quality to reach a user base that fits with Sweetgreen’s core demographic.
Because there was a 7% overlap of audience between Snap ads and Snap commercials, the commercials drove an incremental audience reach of 93%.
Snap ads + Snap commercials
- 5% lift in brand awareness, compared to 1.6% in the restaurant vertical
- 2% lift in action intent, compared to 1.5% in the restaurant vertical
- 5% lift in recommendation intent, compared to 2.5% in the restaurant vertical
- 16% lift in brand awareness
- 10% lift in action intent
- 13% lift in recommendation intent
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: