Increasing Blended Media Efficiency for Denver Modern
Denver Modern is a furniture brand obsessed with quality, design and functionality, who wanted to scale their business on Facebook
Denver Modern wanted to scale the business while maintaining a blended media efficiency of 5x ROAS. The company was running ads only with FB/IG with twenty percent of the purchases happening 12-30 days after the first site visit. Because the products were at a higher price point, there were longer consideration and purchase times from the time a link was clicked on. This made it difficult to assign attribution to the paid efforts on the new, shorter attribution windows.
Operam followed FB/IG best practices to simplify and broaden the audiences. This lets the algorithm learn quickly, resulting in 50 conversions in 7 days.
- We used rapid creative and audience testing to find pockets of performance to scale and cut those that performed poorly.
- We included a retargeting strategy to make sure Denver Modern stayed top-of-mind with high consideration and intent audiences.
- Our standard Collection and Dynamic product ads drove net new customers, upsells, cross-sells and repeat behavior.
We achieved a blended 5.6 ROAS with a 30% growth in spend, which resulted in 37% more revenue. We also secured a 36% increase in AOV over 5 months.
- 5.6 ROAS
- 30% Growth in Spend
- 37% More Revenue
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: