Popular Digital Marketing Dashboards for Reporting
Modern day marketers have spent years searching for the right tools to easily visualize their data. In a world where the average marketer is spending money on multiple advertising channels, it only makes sense to have a single destination for all of your marketing analytics and a comprehensive way to make better, faster decisions.
A marketing dashboard – a reporting tool that displays performance metrics and marketing analytics in one sweeping view – does just that. Utilizing a marketing dashboard as part of your tech stack can help you organize your data into visuals custom to you and your organization.
With the outpour of data coming in across channels, in different formats and available on a multitude of platforms, it can be overwhelming to get started visualizing that data. There’s no one-size-fits-all dashboard, making it important to find the one that helps you reach your goals. Here are a few of Panoramic’s most commonly used Dashboards:
Paid Social Marketing Dashboard
- Track user engagement, traffic and conversions across various paid social media channels. Stay up-to-date on the social metrics you care about most. Discover impactful trends and apply those insights to optimize campaign performance across channels like Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Google Ads Marketing Dashboard
- Analyze keywords, user behavior, page bounce rates, conversion rates, and more with a Google Ads (formerly AdWords) marketing dashboard. Centralize your search data for real-time visualization of your top-performing keywords and audiences, for a broad and deep view of your search performance.
DCM & Viewability Dashboard
- Measure campaign placements, budgets, conversions, and more to provide a holistic view of your ads. Compare your DoubleClick campaign performance to other platform buys by viewing your performance stacked up against other platforms such as The Trade Desk.
Organic Community Management Dashboard
- Evaluate each step of the customer journey. View all of your organic data in personalized charts across key targets, and easily access important metrics like search activity, community trends, and customer engagement.
- Track all of the moving parts of your business in a single platform including ROI, sales by contact method, web traffic sources, CPL, and more. Get instant access to sales, reach, and traffic stats to follow your customers through the eCommerce funnel.
Growth Marketing Dashboard
- Follow the customer lifecycle by using insights to create compounding returns that drive more engaged customers. Leverage a data-centric view of audiences, creatives, and conversion events to understand the user journey.
Web Analytics Dashboard
- Keep track of your website analytics data by monitoring user traffic, page views and clicks, keyword targeting, and more. Apply these insights to optimize engagement on your website.
Brand Manager Dashboard
- Observe how your audience responds to your campaigns, and compare perception and reaction to campaigns of the past so you can learn for the future. This dashboard highlights key metrics leveraged to drive ongoing brand awareness and engagement.
Social Listening Dashboard
- Monitor trending topics and keywords used by your audience. Be in the know with direct access to customer feedback and mentions enabling you to spark meaningful discussions.
With these dashboards, each member of your team will be able to support their unique goals. These dashboards are adaptable and designed to fit the unique roles of your organization. To find the right marketing dashboard, think about what your own goals are, and how they align to the company’s or your department’s goals. This initial step can help you uncover the underlying KPIs you wish to track, and ultimately lead you to the right dashboard.