How it works
Search Advertising taps into Google’s vast network, positioning your business at the top of relevant search results. With Google Search, you can reengage interested prospects and reach people who have an active intent to purchase.
What we do
Operam has extensive Search Advertising experience across multiple industries. From startups to established blue-chip corporations, our Search clients span the apparel, beauty, entertainment, food + beverage, health + wellness, and cannabis verticals.
Why you’ll love it
With Google Search, you can set and achieve the business goals that matter most:
- Drive qualified traffic to your website to increase leads, sales, or bookings.
- Retarget interested prospects at the ideal time in the customer journey.
- Use store visit and phone call objectives to shift key conversions offline.
CAMPAIGNS RUNAcross all types of campaigns, verticals, and business goals.
ANNUAL SPENDOperam is familiar with budgets of all sizes, and can recommend the best Google Search campaign for your business to reach your marketing goals.
EFFICIENCY INCREASEAverage improvement for clients on their Cost-Per-Thousand-Impressions (CPM) Efficiencies is 19% over their previous agency.
When The Partner wanted to bring their business digital, we developed a successful Go-To-Market strategy for them. When the strategy generated purchases and improved retention, our Partner wanted to expand into more markets, which we helped them do.
Operam honed in on advertising tactics to maximize lead generation and convert into sales. Dynamic Google Search Ads were a key component. We targeted all webpages with a minimal budget to drive purchases at a target Cost Per Acquisition of $100. On Paid Social (Facebook and Instagram), we developed compelling ad variations to optimize the campaign’s performance. For top of funnel targeting, we produced high intent videos to educate new consumers on the brand. We also used “Last Chance” banners to generate a sense of urgency to order a subscription box for the month. To grow customer lists, we targeted customers with Programmatic Ads on our partner’s site. Additionally, we focused our efforts on growing customer lists by targeting consumers with pop ups and banners on their site, and optimizing Browse Abandon, and Post Purchase and Abandoned Cart on Shopify.
Increase in Purchases through Facebook
Decrease in CPA through Facebook
Increase in Conversions on Google
"Operam helped increase our return on ad spend by 300% during the time we worked together. Their team's willingness to be strategic, flexible, and helpful helped us grow our new business unit. We were impressed with the quality of the engagement."
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!”
Google Search FAQ
What is Google Search?
Keyword-driven Search Ads appear on Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs) alongside organic results. They’re a type of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, which means you typically bid based on clicks. Yet Paid Search offers substantial budget-related flexibility, as you can adjust or pause spend in real time. Google Search campaigns can appear on Google Search, Google Play, Google Shopping, Google Maps, YouTube, and other sites by Google and its Search and Display partners. These campaigns can also integrate with the Google Display Network, which can extend reach to Google Finance, Gmail, and Blogger. Google Search ad formats seamlessly align with your business goals:
- Text: Get clicks and conversions with a clear call-to-action—no visuals required.
- App: Connect with customers in Google Play to drive app installs.
- Video: Capture YouTube search traffic with compelling video ads.
- Shopping: Showcase your products and streamline browsing and purchasing.
- Call: Encourage customers to convert offline with seamless conversion tracking.
- Local: Leverage local search to drive in-store visits and advertise on Google Maps.
Who should run Google Search Ads?
Whether you want to sell products and services or add new prospects to your sales funnel, Search Advertising is right for you. While Google Search is a crucial part of a lower-funnel media mix, it can also be incredibly effective throughout the customer journey. For example, Search Ads can drive discovery during the customer research phase. They can also retarget mid-funnel prospects who have visited your website or viewed specific content.
How can an agency help?
Search Advertising networks often rely on automated bidding and placement algorithms. Yet successful Google Search campaign development, optimization, and measurement requires real-world insight and expertise. Working with Operam allows you to leverage an experienced team of creatives and data scientists. We work with you to develop copy, test campaigns, adjust spending caps, and optimize results to maximize return on ad spend (ROAS).
Other agencies offer cookie-cutter plans that only include brand search. That’s not how we operate. As a Google Premier Partner, Operam benefits from additional access to Google support, advanced product training, and more. We pass those perks directly to you. Our approach to Google Search centers on these key elements:
- Keyword Research + Testing: Search isn’t static, so neither is our keyword list. We develop lists of qualified keywords relevant to your business and update them continually based on performance, consumer behavior, and more.
- Competitor Analysis: Search Ads don’t appear in a vacuum, so we analyze your competitors too. We monitor the paid and organic keywords your competitors pursue and identify opportunities to improve your results.
- Ad Copy Optimization: Creating compelling, click-worthy ads is critical to a successful Search campaign, so we test ad copy rigorously. We optimize copy to target the conversions that matter for your business and ensure that your ads adhere to best practices.
- Landing Page Strategy: The most valuable conversions happen after the click, so we pay special attention to landing pages. We review your linked pages, recommend improvements, and partner with you to build high-performing pages that drive results.
Our people are curious, transparent, committed - and eager to work with you! Getting advice from our experts is easy. You can get their latest thoughts on digital growth solutions by checking out our resources page. You can also get in touch through our contact page or give us a call at 855.551.3282.
Check us out in the news, read our blog, or learn more!
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: