How it works
Lifecycle Marketing optimizes the customer journey by customizing the messaging for each stage—from reach to retention. With Lifecycle Marketing, you can deliver expertly crafted and well-timed email and text (SMS) campaigns that engage customers, drive conversions, and increase lifetime value (LTV).
What we do
Operam designs email and SMS touchpoints that fit with your brand, your audience, and your goals. We pair email and SMS strategy with seamless campaign management to execute Lifecycle Marketing plans that cultivate customer loyalty and deliver cost-effective results.
Why you’ll love it
Lifecycle Marketing drives improvements across your key performance indicators (KPIs). You can look forward to results throughout the funnel:
- Better Awareness: Stay in touch and keep your brand top-of-mind with news and promotions that amplify engagement and recall.
- Increased Sales: Deliver effective messaging at key touchpoints to drive more conversions, achieve sales lift, and accelerate repeat purchases.
- Enhanced Loyalty: Reconnect with customers on a strategic timeline to improve LTV, foster loyalty, and even encourage referrals.
CAMPAIGNS RUNAcross all types of campaigns, verticals, and business goals.
ANNUAL SPENDOperam is familiar with budgets of all sizes, and can recommend the best campaigns for your business to reach your marketing goals.
EFFICIENCY INCREASEAverage improvement for clients on their Cost-Per-Thousand-Impressions (CPM) Efficiencies is 19% over their previous agency.
In 2018, The Farm Bill Act included a provision that would define industrial hemp as a regular agricultural crop, clarifying the legal status of extracts (including CBD) and allowing hemp growers to buy federally-subsidized crop insurance. In short, it would remove industrial hemp from the Controlled Substances list and legalize CBD.
Resilience was looking for a media planning, buying and reporting partner that will help drive CBD education, brand awareness and conversion as soon as the Farm Bill Act is passed.
Our focus was twofold: 1) drive sales and new customer acquisition and 2) establish general brand awareness for Resilience as the premier CBD recovery agent amongst everyday athletes.
Rather than starting large and broad, we wanted to work from the core outward. We begin by leveraging owned channels, organic social, and PR to establish the brand foundation. Then launch low-funnel paid media to test audiences, build the retargeting pool, and drive initial conversions. By expanding support through adding mid-funnel and upper-funnel channels we increased incremental reach, awareness and we able to grow Resilience’s community.
4X Open Rate on emails
Cost Per Email Lead
"Operam helped increase our return on ad spend by 300% during the time we worked together. Their team's willingness to be strategic, flexible, and helpful helped us grow our new business unit. We were impressed with the quality of the engagement."
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!”
Lifecycle Marketing FAQ
What is Lifecycle Marketing?
Lifecycle Marketing automatically aligns your brand’s messaging with relevant stages of the customer journey. Using Lifecycle Marketing, you can improve the efficacy of each touchpoint, build better relationships, and improve your approach over time.
A typical Lifecycle Marketing strategy focuses on two primary channels:
- Email Marketing: Design responsive templates, clarify messaging, and automate timing to deliver the right message to customers’ inboxes.
- SMS Marketing: Craft highly targeted messages and automatically send to customers’ mobile devices for immediate responses and results.
Who should use Lifecycle Marketing?
Businesses seeking to retain customers longer and turn one-time purchases into repeat shoppers can benefit from Lifecycle Marketing. You should also use this method if you want to leverage first-party data to reconnect with customers outside of typical Social and Search channels.
Together, email and SMS can drive impressive results:
- Using segmentation in email campaigns can increase revenue by 760%, which can drive exponential growth for your business.
- 90% of SMS messages are read within 3 minutes of receipt—an incredible open rate with a nearly instantaneous outcome.
- 91% of customers who opt in to receive SMS from brands consider them welcome, meaning they leave a positive impression.
How can an agency help?
Succeeding with Lifecycle Marketing requires a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior and intent as well as access to automation and segmentation tools. Mastering Lifecycle Marketing on a smaller scale isn’t easy, but an agency can help.
Operam will work with you to leverage our in-house expertise and technology partners to ensure that you reach the right customers at the right time with the right message. We’ll also confirm that every aspect of your Lifecycle Marketing strategy uses current best practices and optimized workflows for efficient results.
Operam takes a holistic approach to Lifecycle Marketing, managing every stage from auditing and planning to implementation and measurement. We provide detailed testing roadmaps so you know what to expect every step of the way. Here’s why you’ll appreciate working with us:
- Strategy + Execution: We develop successful SMS and email marketing strategies, and we use our expertise to manage campaign execution.
- Optimized Workflows: We design high-performing automated workflows by determining effective triggers and identifying optimal frequencies.
- Content Support: We use market research and vertical knowledge to recommend topics and draft content for SMS and email campaigns as needed.
- Tech Assistance: We assist with customer relationship management (CRM) tool transitions and recommend or set up new providers as needed.
Whether you have goals to reach or a budget to keep, Operam can develop a Lifecycle Marketing plan and testing roadmap that meet your needs. Complete the contact form below to get started with Lifecycle Marketing today.
Check us out in the news, read our blog, or learn more!
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: