How it works
Native Advertising seamlessly fits with the existing format and style of the websites where it appears, displaying in-feed alongside publisher content. With Native Ads, you can take a less disruptive approach to paid media that enhances the user experience while producing impressive results.
What we do
Operam plans and executes Native Advertising strategies designed to generate engagement efficiently. Our Native campaigns have achieved higher click-through rates (CTRs) and lower cost-per-click (CPC) than standard Display campaigns, allowing advertisers to reach upper- and middle-funnel prospects effectively.
Why you’ll love it
Native Advertising aligns with the awareness and consideration stages of the customer journey. To reach customers at the conversion stage, consider pairing Native with other targeted tactics:
- Awareness: Reach customers on their favorite websites and make an impression with a non-disruptive experience.
- Consideration: Generate engagement with interactive ad elements and drive a measurable lift in purchase intent.
- Conversion: Combine with other Paid Search + Social tactics to increase sales and achieve optimal reach and frequency.
CAMPAIGNS RUNAcross all types of campaigns, verticals, and business goals.
ANNUAL SPENDOperam is familiar with budgets of all sizes, and can recommend the best Native campaigns for your business to reach your marketing goals.
EFFICIENCY INCREASEAverage improvement for clients on their Cost-Per-Thousand-Impressions (CPM) Efficiencies is 19% over their previous agency.
Heading into Q4 and a critical holiday shopping season, Outdoor Voices needed a digital performance marketing strategy to increase online sales and improve Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
By leveraging media buying platforms across social (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat), search (Google, Bing), Programmatic (Native and Display placements) in conjunction with optimizing email capture and creative testing, Operam achieved two main goals:
Driving incremental sales lift during peak holiday season
Dynamically optimizing creative ad rotations based on inventory and product promotions
Operam revamped target audiences and simplified campaign structures to increase cost efficiencies around distribution as well as reducing ad fatigue. For Native and Display campaigns, Operam leveraged 1st + 3rd party behavioral and transactional audiences to increase exposure among high purchase intent customers.
Operam also conducted a series of creative tests to determine an ideal placement mix across Web, Tablet, and Mobile across all paid media platforms, optimizing for overall frequency + recency control and ROAS.
Lastly, as a continued evergreen approach, Operam spearheaded efforts for additional prospecting and retention efforts to not only increase the overall size of Outdoor Voices’s 1st party audiences, but also to optimize referral + promotion initiatives to increase the overall Lifetime Value (LTV) of their customer base.
Over a three-month period, Operam’s digital advertising campaigns drove impressive results for the Outdoor Voices. Our Facebook Ads campaigns achieved a 72% Return on Ad Spend increase YoY, and we achieved 9x Return on Ad Spend across Native and Display placements. Our Google Shopping campaigns generated 2x Return on Ad Spend, and we drove 55% more conversions YoY with 18% less budget on Google.
ROAS across Native and Display placements
Higher Lift in Purchase Intent
"Operam helped increase our return on ad spend by 300% during the time we worked together. Their team's willingness to be strategic, flexible, and helpful helped us grow our new business unit. We were impressed with the quality of the engagement."
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!”
Native Advertising FAQ
What is Native Advertising?
Native Advertising uses real-time bidding (RTB) to buy ad inventory on millions of sites across the internet. As more and more users adopt ad blockers, Native Advertising offers an increasingly powerful way to connect with these customers in a less disruptive way.
These ads are incredibly customizable, as they behave just like the destination’s organic content. Advertisers can even incorporate quizzes, surveys, and other interactive elements to drive engagement and collect helpful information. A typical Native Ad includes these components:
- Headline: Grab attention with a compelling offer or title.
- Body Text: Make a pitch and pique customers’ interest.
- Image: Use photos, graphics + video to draw users in.
- Call-to-Action: Get clicks and conversions with a great prompt.
- Interactive Elements: Increase engagement with quizzes.
Who should use Native Advertising?
Do you already invest in Social + Search but struggle to get enough views or engagement? Do you want to drive discovery and improve brand recall among upper- and middle-funnel prospects? Native Advertising is a smart choice for your media plan, especially if you plan to combine it with complementary tactics designed to increase conversions and scale reach.
How can an agency help?
Running Native Advertising campaigns isn’t always feasible for brands’ internal teams. Native platforms require you to choose the most effective demand-side platform (DSP), understand how to leverage RTB, and gain actionable insights from campaign reports.
Operam has the resources and expertise to plan and execute successful Native strategies for brands across verticals. We’re partner agnostic and choose the right DSP partner to meet your needs—not ours. Operam’s Native Advertising partners include:
- Triplelift: Uses proprietary technology to format and display images and text beautifully across sites and devices.
- AdYouLike: Supports display, video, social media, and Stories content for versatile ad formats across publishers.
- Sharethrough: Provides guaranteed placements so you know exactly where your brand’s Native Ads will appear.
- Nativo: Offers advertorial-style Native articles that drive engagement and provide cookieless reach.
- The Trade Desk: Matches Native Ads to the look and feel of a publisher’s site for a brand-safe, highly engaging experience.
Our strategic approach and extensive experience with Native Advertising sets us apart from other agencies. Here’s what differentiates Operam:
- Holistic Approach: Native Advertising doesn’t stop with great creative assets. We use data to test, optimize, and scale—taking a holistic approach to your media plan.
- Full-Funnel Tactics: Our media plans are designed to meet goals at every stage of the funnel. We’ll work with you to combine Native Advertising with Search + Social tactics.
- Total Transparency: We’re up front about Native data fees, and we always list them in media plans. We don’t pad our margins, so you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Brand Safety: Native Ads are most successful when paired with relevant, brand-safe content. We use exclusion lists to place Native Ads on the optimal sites for your brand.
Are you ready to add Native Advertising to your media mix? Complete the form below to get started with Operam today.
Check us out in the news, read our blog, or learn more!
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: