How it works
Twitter Advertising distributes paid media across a social channel that boasts substantial influence. With Twitter Ads, you can reach an engaged base of approximately 190 million monetizable daily active users (mDAUs), the majority of whom are college-educated and above-average earners.
What we do
Operam has extensive experience leveraging Twitter’s paid media opportunities, building valuable audiences, and producing measurable results. As Twitter Advertising experts, our team has developed and executed data-driven, conversion-focused media plans across industries and objectives.
Why you’ll love it
Twitter lets advertisers use a variety of audience targeting options to achieve key business goals:
- Demographic Data: Tap into location, age, gender, and device data to reach users who match your ideal customer profile.
- Twitter Audiences: Use prebuilt data segments to connect with users based on engagement, interests, and keywords.
- First-Party Segments: Upload your own data so you can remarket to lower-funnel prospects and loyal customers alike.
CAMPAIGNS RUNAcross all types of campaigns, verticals, and business goals.
ANNUAL SPENDOperam is familiar with budgets of all sizes, and can recommend the best Twitter campaign for your business to reach your marketing goals.
EFFICIENCY INCREASEAverage improvement for clients on their Cost-Per-Thousand-Impressions (CPM) Efficiencies is 19% over their previous agency.
Due to its industry-leading core product and its focus on consumer privacy, the Partner already enjoyed excellent brand awareness among its target market of creatives. However, the Partner was synonymous with its core product, a freemium offering that lacked incentives for repeat usage. This SaaS company had much more to offer, but high CPAs and privacy concerns had substantially limited their results.
Using a mix of marketing strategy, growth consulting, paid social, paid search, programmatic advertising, and creative services, Operam set out to accomplish three goals:
- Expand awareness of the Partner’s offerings, including a full product suite and a paid version of the core product.
- Increase paid users instead of freemium users.
- Decrease CPAs to improve the Partner’s overall return.
The Partner had previously run branding and awareness campaigns, which resulted in moderate success. However, this SaaS company was new to growth marketing and somewhat hesitant to implement standard tracking technology due to privacy concerns.
To overcome these initial challenges, the Operam team first focused on education and deep partnership. We advised the Partner about:
- Growth marketing best practices
- Implementing tracking while maintaining a commitment to data protection
- Improving processes and user flow
Operam then prioritized increasing product and brand awareness. To improve awareness of both the brand and the product suite, we relied on a combination of Reddit, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Next, we concentrated on growing the Partner’s paid subscriber base. To drive conversions, we relied on Facebook, Instagram, Search, Twitter, and programmatic advertising.
Our brand search campaigns performed particularly well, as we increased visibility of organic results by focusing on click-throughs and search traffic. We also retargeted users who had adopted the freemium product with ads for the paid product.
Operam’s digital marketing and advertising strategy generated incredible results for the Partner. Conversion volume outpaced projections by 3906% by EOY. Our campaigns increased U.S. paid users by 21% and doubled paid user usage. We achieved a 93% decrease in CPCs for the freemium product, and our paid search and social campaigns decreased CPAs by 20% for the paid core product.
Conversion volume outpaced projections
Decrease in CPCs for the Freemium Product
Decrease in CPAs for the Paid Product
"Operam helped increase our return on ad spend by 300% during the time we worked together. Their team's willingness to be strategic, flexible, and helpful helped us grow our new business unit. We were impressed with the quality of the engagement."
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!”
Twitter Advertising FAQ
What is Twitter Advertising?
Twitter Advertising promotes brands and content to a user base that has grown 29% year over year. Whether you want to expand your business’s reach, drive app installs, or amplify conversations, Twitter Ads help you achieve ambitious goals on the top social platform for discovery.
As an advertiser, you can choose from several high-performing ad formats:
- Promoted Ads: Sponsor individual Tweets or promote products and services with eye-catching images and videos. Launch even more immersive promoted ads with carousels and multi-Tweet Moments.
- Follower Ads: Attract new followers by suggesting your account to users similar to your customers. Then build remarketing segments with followers and engaged users to maximize the value of your audience.
- Twitter Amplify: Align your video ads with premium content by an exclusive list of publishers. Choose from automated pre-roll ads or manual sponsorships to get the results you want at the perfect moment.
- Twitter Takeovers: Spark conversations and drive massive discovery with a 24-hour trending topic takeover. Secure the first ad placement in users’ feeds and place your brand at the top of trending topics.
Who should run Twitter Ads?
Do you want to connect with a smart user base that belongs to a lucrative demographic? More than 50% of Twitter users are between 25 and 49 years old, and over 40% have a college degree. Advertising engagement is up more than 25% on Twitter, making this platform a great choice for businesses across verticals.
Whether you want to run a small test campaign or you’re ready to launch a full-funnel strategy, Twitter Advertising has options that will work for you. Campaign budgeting is highly flexible, as Twitter Ads allow automatic, maximum, and target bidding strategies—and the platform only charges for billable actions.
How can an agency help?
Twitter Ads is a self-service platform with plenty of automated options that make it easy to start advertising. But you need a partner that has experience with bidding, targeting, and measurement if you truly want to optimize your return on ad spend (ROAS).
Operam will work with you to create, implement, and measure audience-centric Twitter Advertising campaigns. We blend data science and creative testing to produce media plans that align with your business goals.
Here’s what sets Operam apart from other agencies—and why you’ll like working with our team:
- Twitter Experts: We’ve managed Twitter Advertising campaigns for brands of all sizes and across verticals. Our wide-ranging expertise enhances every media plan we create.
- Unique Playbooks: We never copy and paste Twitter strategies from one client to another. We use your unique goals and assets to create a media plan just for your brand.
- Data-First Approach: Data science informs every campaign and optimization. We use a mix of your data and industry benchmarks to drive your business forward.
- Relevant Metrics: We conduct measurement studies to gauge lift, ad recall, and other metrics. We measure what matters so we can move the needle for your business.
Fill out the form below to get started with Twitter Advertising today. From creative testing to audience targeting to campaign measurement, our team is here to help.
Check us out in the news, read our blog, or learn more!
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: