Sharing a Subscription Food Service with the World
A subscription food service was digitally expanding their business to more markets, and knew Operam could deliver a performance driven advertising strategy.
When The Partner wanted to bring their business digital, we developed a successful Go-To-Market strategy for them. When the strategy generated purchases and improved retention, our Partner wanted to expand into more markets, which we helped them do.
Operam honed in on advertising tactics to maximize lead generation and convert into sales.
Dynamic Google Search Ads were a key component. We targeted all webpages with a minimal budget to drive purchases at a target Cost Per Acquisition of $100.
On Paid Social (Facebook and Instagram), we developed compelling ad variations to optimize the campaign’s performance. For top of funnel targeting, we produced high intent videos to educate new consumers on the brand. We also used “Last Chance” banners to generate a sense of urgency to order a subscription box for the month.
To grow customer lists, we targeted customers with Programmatic Ads on our partner’s site. Additionally, we focused our efforts on growing customer lists by targeting consumers with pop ups and banners on their site, and optimizing Browse Abandon, and Post Purchase and Abandoned Cart on Shopify.
- 27% Purchases Increase through Facebook
- 31% decrease in CPA through Facebook
- ~ 34% decrease in CPA on Google
- 42% increase in conversions on Google
We’re excited to help you achieve your marketing goals!Discover how a team of marketing experts can immediately improve your campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities within existing marketing campaigns and landing pages to increase overall conversion rates
- Define additional customer targets to effectively scale and grow your business
- Maximize your Return on Ad Spend by eliminating media waste from underperforming audiences and creatives
“Operam has truly transformed our marketing campaigns. The team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to our success -- It feels like they are an extension of our internal marketing team!” - Represent
Ready to speak with a marketing expert? Give us a ring: